TURKEY-FREE FESTIVE LUNCH Saturday 9th December 2017!!
After last year’s evening dinner at Hutton in the Hole, with the ice and the dark…we though we’d try a Saturday lunch time instead. We have arranged a Turkey-free Festive Lunch at the Plough Inn in Wombleton. The date is Saturday 9th December at 1230. We hope you would like to join us there. You can choose 2 or 3 courses, and coffee is included… A TURKEY FREE FESTIVE MENU
A Turkey Free Festive Menu
2 Courses £21.50 – 3 Courses £25.00
Cauliflower And Parsley Soup
Salad Of Black Pudding, Poached Egg, Hollandaise
Ham Hock Terrine, Pineapple Pickle,Scotch Egg
Warm Goats Cheese Tart, Beetroot Pesto (V)
Grilled Whitby Mackerel, Rhubarb Chutney, Basil Pesto
The Plough Inn Game Pie
Roast Chicken, Chicken Liver And Red Onion Tart, Red Wine Jus
Chargrilled 8oz Flat Iron Steak, Creamy Spinach And Mushrooms, Fries
Cauliflower And Date Tagine (V)
Fillet Of Seabass, Brazil Nuts, Greens, Pomegranate
Orange Panna Cotta
Traditional English Trifle
Yorkshire Cheese Plate
The Plough need numbers and menu choices, so please select your choices and send to Rhona Sutherland at Orchard House, The Terrace, Oswaldkirk, YO62 5XZ by Friday December 1st at the latest.
Please include a cheque payable to Rhona Sutherland
Look forward to seeing you there.
Ryedale Beekeepers Association [RBKA] members live between Sutton Bank, Thornton le Dale, Swinton and the southern dales of the North York Moors. Indoor meetings are held in Wombleton Village Hall and in nearby villages with other local societies. Full and Partner Members benefit from its affiliation to the Yorkshire and British Beekeepers Associations. It is governed by a concise Constitution.
Activities currently include:
- 6 indoor winter meetings in Wombleton Village Hall
- 4 outdoor summer meetings in members apiaries
- Beekeeping course for beginners
- Training for new bee keepers
- Support system to help newer beekeepers
- Social events
- Raising awareness of bees at public events
Membership usually runs annually from the AGM in November. If you wish to join at other times of the year, it can be arranged. Subscriptions are currently:
- Full member £26.00 – registered members with complete access to British Beekeeping Association [BBKA] and Yorkshire Beekeeping Association [YBKA] resources and public liability insurance
- Partner member £19.50 – living at the same address as a Full Member with the same benefits but no BBKA Newsletter
- Associate Member £4.00 – for people who do not keep bees, who are already a member of another Beekeeping Association or who do not wish for YBKA or BBKA affiliation and benefits
The Association has a full programme of indoor and outdoor activities, which include guest speakers, joint meetings with other groups and societies and apiary visits. The 2017 Programme includes technical and general topics and the apiary visits include a trip to the Moors – weather permitting!
For further information, please contact: email@example.com