The following documents are available for download/viewing:
- RBKA Constitution 2017 [pdf]
- Membership categories 2019 [pdf]
- Draft Minutes RBKA AGM 2018 [pdf]
- Risk Assessment [pdf] Risk Assessment and Guidelines for Apiary Visits
- RBKA Privacy Notice – 25 May 2018
- Minutes RBKA AGM 2017 [pdf]
The following 2017 documents may be downloaded:
- Application For Membership to RBKA + Giftaid 2019 [ Download as a Download as a Word file or display as a pdf file]. For those that wish to join RBKA or renew membership as well as make a Gift Aid declaration. Please complete and return as explained on the form.
- Application For Membership to RBKA 2019 [Download as a Word file or display as a pdf file] For those that wish to join RBKA, or renew membership, but who do not wish to make a Gift Aid declaration.
- Gift Aid Form 2018 [Word document]. For new and old members who wish to complete a Gift Aid declaration so that RBKA can benefit from its membership of the Yorkshire Beekeepers’ Association, which is a registered charity.
Completed forms may be posted, or emailed to:
Simon Lathlean, The Treasurer (RBKA), 10 Geldgate , Ampleforth, YO62 4DH.
Other Association links of Interest