The following documents are available for download:
- RBKA Constitution 2017 [pdf]
- Membership Classes [pdf]
- Risk Assessment [pdf] Risk Assessment and Guidelines for Apiary Visits
The following 2017 documents may be downloaded:
- RBKA Membership Application Form 2017 + Gift Aid Form [Word document]. For those that wish to join RBKA or renew membership as well as make a Gift Aid declaration. Please complete and return as explained on the form.
- RBKA Membership Application Form 2017 [Word document] For those that wish to join RBKA, or renew membership, but who do not wish to make a Gift Aid declaration.
- Gift Aid Form [Word document]. For new and old members who wish to complete a Gift Aid declaration so that RBKA can benefit from its membership of the Yorkshire Beekeepers’ Association, which is a registered charity.
Completed forms may be posted, or emailed to:
Dr Richard Colman, The Treasurer (RBKA), Cowl House, Bransdale, Fadmoor, YO62 7JW.
RBKA produces a Newsletter four to six times a year, entitled Wax Lyrical.
Members receive this by email and it can be downloaded from this site. It contains news and articles relevant to beekeeping and occasional technical or historical pieces describing specific aspects of honey bees and their management.
Back copies of Wax Lyrical currently available as Adobe pdf files:
- Wax Lyrical issue 11
- Wax Lyrical issue 10
- Wax Lyrical issue 9
- Wax Lyrical issue 8
- Wax Lyrical issue 7
Other Association links of Interest